[Sis-mia] CCSDS edge case for hardware encoder video testing of DTN

Raible, Daniel E. (GRC-LCP0) daniel.e.raible at nasa.gov
Mon Apr 22 12:14:10 UTC 2024

Thank you for the responses, Rodney, and the invites.

Yes, we met in the video studio, they have a great camera we can use and received the extra encoder part.

Our plan is to conduct the testing with them this Friday the 26th.

Regards,
Daniel

Dr. Daniel E. Raible, KE8ESB
Electronics Engineer, Optics and Photonics Branch (LCP)
NASA John H. Glenn Research Center at Lewis Field
21000 Brookpark Road, Mail Stop 77-2
Cleveland, OH 44135-3191