[Sis-mia] Registration for upcoming in-person technical meetings in Washington D.C.

Grubbs, Rodney P. (MSFC-AS50)[EMERITUS PROGRAM] rodney.p.grubbs at nasa.gov
Tue Apr 2 20:52:19 UTC 2024

All—We are just four weeks away from our technical meetings in Washington D.C., the week of April 29th. MIA plans to meet all day Tuesday and Wednesday of that week. I will be there for the meetings.

You will find everything you need to know here, https://public.ccsds.org/meetings/2024Spring/default.aspx
Note, if you plan on attending in person you need to register. After you register with CCSDS there is a second part of the process to register with NIST. Please be sure to do both. This page also includes hotel information.

As for the agenda, I’m waiting to hear from our colleagues at GRC whether they can complete some hardware based testing and provide results in time for our meetings.

More details to come, but in the meantime, please register.

Thanks!

“Live Life Forward”
Rodney Grubbs, NASA Emeritus & ESDMD Consultant
Chair, CCSDS Motion Imagery & Applications Working Group
931-229-6030 (Personal phone)

Note: I retired from NASA on March 31, 2023. My Emeritus status only relates to supporting NASA/MSFC’s CCSDS matters.