[Sis-mia] [EXTERNAL] [BULK] Video quality green book status meeting

Lindblom, Walter E. (MSFC-IS64)[AEGIS] walt.lindblom at nasa.gov
Tue Sep 12 13:02:30 UTC 2023

Monday works for me.

Walt Lindblom
Video Engineer, NASA Imagery Experts Group
AEGIS
256-684-0580

From: SIS-MIA <sis-mia-bounces at mailman.ccsds.org> on behalf of "Grubbs, Rodney P. (MSFC-AS50)[EMERITUS PROGRAM] via SIS-MIA" <sis-mia at mailman.ccsds.org>
Date: Friday, September 8, 2023 at 8:52 AM
To: "Grubbs, Rodney P. (MSFC-AS50)[EMERITUS PROGRAM] via SIS-MIA" <sis-mia at mailman.ccsds.org>
Cc: Beth St peter <elizabeth.m.st.peter at nasa.gov>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [BULK] [Sis-mia] Video quality green book status meeting

All—we had no strong consensus on a day next week for this meeting.

I will be out of pocket much of the week of the 17th, but Falk is available some of Monday the 18th and all day Tuesday the 19th.

Please reply to me and Falk whether you have a preference for early morning US Monday the 18th or Tuesday the 19th.

Thanks!

Rod

“Live Life Forward”
Rodney Grubbs, NASA Emeritus
Chair, CCSDS Motion Imagery & Applications Working Group
Deputy Area Director, Space Internetworking Services Area
931-229-6030 (Personal phone)

Note: I retired from NASA on March 31, 2023. My Emeritus status only relates to supporting NASA/MSFC’s CCSDS matters.