[Sis-mia] Prep for Fall Meetings

Grubbs, Rodney P. (MSFC-AS50)[EMERITUS PROGRAM] rodney.p.grubbs at nasa.gov
Wed Oct 11 17:43:51 UTC 2023

Hey gang, so we can be more efficient with our time together in den Hague, can you please forward your input for the Video Quality Green Book to Walt Lindblom by COB October 27th?

His email address is: Lindblom, Walter E. (MSFC-IS64)[AEGIS] walt.lindblom at nasa.gov<mailto:walt.lindblom at nasa.gov>

We had a good discussion today with the folks from GRC. The way forward on our RTP over DTN Blue book is not clear to me yet. I need some time to think and discuss with a few folks.

Reminder for those participating in meetings at den Hague. We will have morning and afternoon sessions Tuesday and Wednesday (7 & 8 November). We will be having a joint meeting with the DTN Working Group Tuesday afternoon (on the subject of streaming over DTN).

I will be arriving in den Hague mid-day Monday, Nov. 6th.

I will publish a formal agenda later this week.

Thanks,

“Live Life Forward”
Rodney Grubbs, NASA Emeritus
Chair, CCSDS Motion Imagery & Applications Working Group
Deputy Area Director, Space Internetworking Services Area
931-229-6030 (Personal phone)

Note: I retired from NASA on March 31, 2023. My Emeritus status only relates to supporting NASA/MSFC’s CCSDS matters.