[Sis-mia] Homework for Huntsville Meetings, Motion Imagery Green Book Update

Grubbs, Rodney P. (MSFC-HP27) rodney.grubbs at nasa.gov
Fri Mar 31 13:34:32 UTC 2023

All, my Emeritus status is not yet in place, so after today I will temporarily lose my access to my NASA email. Hopefully that will get resolved fairly soon. I’ve cc:d my personal email address in case you need to reach out in the interim.

In the meantime, if you could please, review our existing Motion Imagery & Applications Green Book and come to Huntsville prepared thus:

Identify sections that are obsolete and can be removed.
Identify sections that need to be modified and updated.
Identify content that needs to be added.

Here’s a link to the current version.
https://public.ccsds.org/Pubs/706x1g2.pdf

If helpful, Walt can send you the Word Version for editing purposes.

I look forward to seeing you all in Huntsville!

“Live Life Forward”
Rodney Grubbs
Artemis Imagery Integration Lead
Advanced Exploration Systems
256-603-3270 (NASA phone)
931-229-6030 (Personal, post-NASA phone)