[Sis-mia] Meetings in Huntsville

Grubbs, Rodney P. (MSFC-HP27) rodney.grubbs at nasa.gov
Tue Feb 28 19:01:16 UTC 2023

MIA folk,
We are a bit more than two months away from our Spring meetings in Huntsville, the week of May 8th. I need to let the Secretariat know what days we want to meet. We have been meeting on Monday afternoon, Tuesday morning and Tuesday afternoon. Before I ask for a similar cadence of meetings, I wanted to make sure everyone who is traveling to Alabama would be available Monday afternoon. Any of you flying in later? Please advise.

Thanks!

“Live Life Forward”
Rodney Grubbs
Artemis Imagery Integration Lead
Advanced Exploration Systems
256-603-3270 (NASA phone)
931-229-6030 (Personal, post-NASA phone)