[Sis-mia] planning for Fall meetings

Grubbs, Rodney P. (MSFC-HP27) rodney.grubbs at nasa.gov
Wed Sep 28 15:42:39 UTC 2022

MIA team: We are getting close to finally being able to meet again in person. I am very much looking forward to that.

Here’s a link to the schedule: https://public.ccsds.org/meetings/2022Fall/CCSDS_Fall_2022_Meeting_ScheduleV3.pdf
We have three sessions planned. Monday afternoon and all day Tuesday. We will spend the bulk of that time discussing our potential next project: Video Quality Assessment. Attached is a white paper that will serve as the launching point for our discussions. Please take the time to read through it prior to our meetings.

If you have any questions don’t hesitate to reach out to me.

Cheers!

“Live Life Forward”
Rodney Grubbs
Artemis Imagery Integration Lead