[Sis-mia] Dates for Spring Virtual Technical Meetings

Grubbs, Rodney P. (MSFC-HP27) rodney.grubbs at nasa.gov
Thu Apr 21 15:38:52 UTC 2022

Hello, all! I am sad that we’re still not able to meet in person. It has been too long. I was especially looking forward to hosting in Huntsville.

We have been asked to host our virtual meetings between 9 May and 27 May. If any of you have any dates to stay away from , please reply and let me know. We will conduct our meetings in the morning USA time, via TEAMS. I am still working on the agenda. Hopefully we can get all our work done in less than 6 total hours, so assume we will have two 3-hour sessions.

Thanks!

“Live Life Forward”
Rodney Grubbs
Artemis Imagery Integration Lead