[Sis-mia] Moving our virtual meeting dates

Grubbs, Rodney P. (MSFC-HP27) rodney.grubbs at nasa.gov
Thu Oct 7 15:54:55 UTC 2021

I heard from Jeremy that he has some schedule challenges the last two weeks of October into early November. Could everyone support our meeting if I moved it to Thursday Nov. 4th, from 0800 – 1200 Central Time US, and if needed have an additional meeting on Friday Nov. 5th? If anyone has a conflict with that change please let me know soonest…

Rodney Grubbs
Artemis Imagery Integration Lead
Advanced Exploration Systems, Systems Engineering & Integration, Systems Integration & Analysis
256-603-3270