[Sis-mia] Fall Virtual Meetings

Grubbs, Rodney P. (MSFC-HP27) rodney.grubbs at nasa.gov
Mon Oct 4 17:25:09 UTC 2021

Motion Imagery members, we need to schedule a virtual session or two between Monday October 18th and Friday November 5th. Like last Spring, I thought we’d aim for 0800 – Noon Central USA time. I’d like to avoid Fridays if at all possible.
Tuesday and Wednesday are best for me. I’d like to suggest we shoot for Tuesday Nov 2 and Wed. Nov 3. Please let me know if anyone has a major conflict with those dates.

Agenda topics will primarily be a summary of Interoperability testing since our Spring meetings, and a review of Video Quality Measurement methods.

Thanks!

Rodney Grubbs
NASA Imagery Experts Program Manager
256-603-3270