[Sis-mia] Updated RTP Book/Red 2 Version

Grubbs, Rodney P. (MSFC-HP27) rodney.grubbs at nasa.gov
Mon May 11 19:34:16 UTC 2020

Thanks to all our regular MIA folks + HOSC participants for the support last week during our virtual MIA meeting.  Attached is the updated version of the RTP book, one version is clean, the other (TEMP) includes track changes since disposing RIDS from Red One.

The HOSC team was going to verify the changes to Red One didn’t significantly alter their prototype.

As for Interoperability testing, we are hoping to travel restrictions get lifted so we can do the testing live in-person at the HOSC with our DLR colleagues later this Summer.

All WG members, please review the document for final changes.  I hope to submit as Red Two for Agency Review by the end of May.  Please let me know your changes/edits by COB Friday, May 22.

Thanks!
Rodney Grubbs
NASA Imagery Experts Program Manager
256-603-3270