[Sis-mia] Virtual MIA meetings next week--Action

Grubbs, Rodney P. (MSFC-HP27) rodney.grubbs at nasa.gov
Mon Apr 27 18:33:16 UTC 2020

MIA members, I hope this note finds you all well.  I am sad I won’t be hosting you in person in Huntsville as originally planned next week.

I plan on conducting at least two MIA meetings virtually next week, on Monday and Tuesday mornings from 0800 - 1100, USA Central time (same time zone as Chicago).  This morning I conducted a test using TEAMS with Osvaldo and Jeremy.  It worked well enough that I’m confident we can use it for our meetings.  You will have to use a link I will send you in a calendar invite.  Since mail lists won’t work in TEAMS, I will need to know specifically who all intends to participate.

I will send a detailed agenda with the invite, but we have three primary areas to cover:  Review of RIDS and preparation of our Red 2 version of the RTP book; Review of all the Pink Sheet additions to the Digital Motion Imagery Blue Book, and then planning for interoperability testing of our RTP book (due to COVID19 that testing will not happen this week as originally planned).

I need to hear from all of you who plan to participate in our virtual meetings next Monday and Tuesday.  Please reply that you want to participate.  Only those who reply will get an invitation.

Thanks!

Rodney Grubbs
NASA Imagery Experts Program Manager
256-603-3270