[Sis-mia] Update and RTP project White Book

Grubbs, Rodney P. (MSFC-HP27) rodney.grubbs at nasa.gov
Thu Feb 15 21:12:14 UTC 2018

Reminder that MIA will not be meeting during the upcoming Spring Workshop in Maryland.

We received several comments to our Streaming Services Green Book.  Walt, Jeremy and Scott have been working to respond to those comments.  I hope to have a document to distribute to you all that includes the comments and our suggested remedies.

Attached, and also in the CWE, MIA>Draft Documents>RTP over DTN for Video, is the first draft of our Blue Book.  You will probably want to view it without markup.  I want to thank Walt and Jeremy for getting this document to this point.  Now we have something work with.  Next step is for me to get with Osvaldo and set up a call/webex for us to walk through it and begin thinking about prototype testing.

At the Hague meetings we discussed the possibility of hosting a meeting here in Huntsville, either just after the Maryland CCSDS meetings, or later in the Spring.  We should discuss that during our call as well.
*****
Rodney Grubbs
NASA Imagery Experts Program Manager
MSFC HP27
256-544-4582
256-603-3270 (cellular, text message capable)
Follow me on Twitter @rod4dtv