[Sis-mia] Update, post the Hague meetings

Grubbs, Rodney P. (MSFC-HP27) rodney.grubbs at nasa.gov
Thu Nov 16 19:32:04 UTC 2017

We had a productive day of meetings last week where we were treated to a RTP video technical review from DLR’s Jeremy Mayer.  You can find that presentation in the CWE, MIA>Meeting Materials>2017>Fall 2017 the Hague.

We then spent some time creating an outline of our White Book (toward a Blue Book).  That outline will be iterated and updated in the coming weeks between Walt Lindblom and Jeremy Mayer and then uploaded to the CWE for review.

Finally we took at look at the schedule in the CWE for our RTP project.  I made a slight adjustment to when the first draft White Book would be circulated to the Working Group to account for the fact that MIA will not be meeting during the Spring Technical meetings in Maryland.  Several of us at NASA have a conflict that week.  We have discussed hosting a MIA meeting the week of April 16th here in Huntsville, Alabama USA.

I want to thank Jeremy for his excellent work thus far and giving us such a great head start for this new project.

FYI, our Green Book “Requirements for Streaming Services over Bundle Protocol” is still in the queue for processing.  Green Books are not the highest priority for the publication process.

Thanks to everyone who participated last week.  Please let me know if you have any questions.

*****
Rodney Grubbs
NASA Imagery Experts Program Manager
MSFC HP27
256-544-4582
256-603-3270 (cellular, text message capable)
Follow me on Twitter @rod4dtv