[Sis-mia] Description for proposed new project

Grubbs, Rodney P. (MSFC-HP27) rodney.grubbs at nasa.gov
Tue May 30 18:33:49 UTC 2017

I wondered whether the book as proposed should be a Magenta Book.  In the past we’ve received feedback from the CMC on what color a project should actually be, vs. assumptions we made early in the process.

I agree with the notion of a teleconference this summer prior to technical meetings in November.  I think our priority now is moving forward with the revision to the Charter, and Scott can let the CMC know that we have a project proposal being iterated between now and Fall technical meetings.

Agreed?
*****
Rodney Grubbs
NASA Imagery Experts Program Manager
MSFC HP27
256-544-4582
256-603-3270 (cellular, text message capable)
Follow me on Twitter @rod4dtv