[Sis-mia] Updated Green Book, Rome meetings prep

Burleigh, Scott C (312B) scott.c.burleigh at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Sep 27 14:59:29 UTC 2016

I'm sorry, Rodney, I somehow lost this email until just now.  I don't see the content on page 3-9 that you are asking about; have you already removed it?  The testing I think would be most important to document would be end-to-end streaming video over a multi-hop path with significant propagation delay (maybe 20 seconds?) and data loss (like 2% packet loss) on at least one of the hops

Scott