[Sis-mia] registrants and attendees for MIA meetings

Francois.Allard at esa.int Francois.Allard at esa.int
Thu Oct 20 14:23:58 UTC 2016

Rodney,

I guess I am guilty as charged.
I did not travel to Rome at all. Workload is not permitting and CCSDS has
to take second priority to everything else.
I am sorry I could not contribute.
I will have a look at the outcome and let you know if I have any thought
worth something.
Best Regards

Francois Allard
Ground Segment Maintenance and Operations Manager
ESTEC HRE-ICG
Tel: +31 715653250
Mob: +31 652062149
e-mail: francois.allard at esa.int