[Sis-mia] a possibility for dinner tonight

Jeremy.Mayer at dlr.de Jeremy.Mayer at dlr.de
Wed Oct 19 17:03:24 UTC 2016

I'm in for 8.

From: SIS-DTN [mailto:sis-dtn-bounces at mailman.ccsds.org] On Behalf Of Burleigh, Scott C (312B)
Sent: Mittwoch, 19. Oktober 2016 19:02
To: sis-mia at mailman.ccsds.org; sis-dtn at mailman.ccsds.org
Subject: [Sis-dtn] a possibility for dinner tonight

This is a tip I got from a waiter at Celestino, the Pasadena outpost of the Celestino Drago restaurant empire in L.A. He said a couple of guys from his hometown opened a place in Rome called Ristorante Baaria on via Marianna Dionigi. When I google the restaurant I see it gets pretty high marks from Trip Advisor, etc., so it's possible we wouldn't be able to get in; I plan to give it a try anyway. I'm thinking 8pm?  It's about a 10-minute walk from my hotel, on the west side of the Tiber close to the Parco Adriano.

Scott