[Sis-mia] Green Book First Draft

Grubbs, Rodney P. (MSFC-EO50) rodney.grubbs at nasa.gov
Fri May 20 13:49:00 UTC 2016

Ok.  Scott, how early PDT can you support?
*****
Rodney Grubbs
NASA Imagery Experts Program Manager
MSFC EO50
256-544-4582
256-603-3270 (cellular, text message capable)
Follow me on Twitter @rod4dtv

On May 20, 2016, at 8:44 AM, Jeremy.mayer at dlr.de<mailto:Jeremy.mayer at dlr.de> wrote:

10 is about the latest reasonable time, but I can do it. Of course, earlier would be preferred, but no matter when we do it, I’d dial in from home, so I’ll leave the choice to the both of you.

Thanks for asking,
Jeremy