[Sis-mia] Updated Green Book

Jeremy.Mayer at dlr.de Jeremy.Mayer at dlr.de
Mon Jul 11 13:14:31 UTC 2016

Hello all,
I have updated various portions of the document, including adding the emergency scenario which was previously discussed. The larger task was trying to “build bridges” between DTN bits and pieces and their uses in video, which I’ve at least gotten off to a fairly good start. I’m still unsure where some portions should go, so I will leave that to the collective intelligence of the WG.

The updated copy is on CWE and included for convenience.

Thanks,
Jeremy