[Sis-mia] change in meeting schedule

Grubbs, Rodney P. (MSFC-EO50) rodney.grubbs at nasa.gov
Fri Aug 19 18:12:26 UTC 2016

All, there have been several proposed changes to the meeting schedule for the Rome meetings.  We originally had MIA meetings on Tuesday and Wednesday, at least in an early draft.

Now it looks as though we’ll have a meeting on Monday afternoon, 17 October.  This meeting would be able to include members of the DTN WG since there are no conflicts with the DTN WG.
then MIA would meet again on Wednesday afternoon, 19 October.
Then a joint meeting with the Wirless Working Group on Thursday morning, 20 October.

will this cause any problems for you to attend?  Please reply to me and Osvaldo (osvaldo.peinado at dlr.de<mailto:osvaldo.peinado at dlr.de>) and let us know either “no issues with schedule” or “schedule change impacts my attendance (followed by details)”.

Thanks!
*****
Rodney Grubbs
NASA Imagery Experts Program Manager
MSFC EO50
256-544-4582
256-603-3270 (cellular, text message capable)
Follow me on Twitter @rod4dtv