[Sis-mia] Plans for Fall meetings in Darmstadt

Grubbs, Rodney P. (MSFC-EO50) rodney.grubbs at nasa.gov
Wed Jul 29 16:08:26 UTC 2015

All, the Motion Imaging & Applications WG will be meeting in Darmstadt.  Primary agenda will be to review testing of Motion JPEG2000 transmission via transport streams.  We will probably go ahead and have some drafted text for a potential Pink Sheet to our newly published Blue Book.  DLR will also be sharing some recent testing of video over DTN.  Right now it looks as though we’ll meet on Tuesday morning and Wednesday afternoon (Nov. 10,11).

Please make plans to attend!  More on the MJPEG2000 to come in the next month or so.

Cheers!
*****
Rodney Grubbs
NASA Imagery Experts Program Manager
MSFC EO50
256-544-4582
256-603-3270 (cellular, text message capable)
Follow me on Twitter @rod4dtv