[Sis-ipo] Proposed Blue Book Version of IPoC on CWE now

Kazz, Greg J (313B) greg.j.kazz at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Sep 19 15:50:30 EDT 2011

Dear SIS-IPO members,

Please go to http://tinyurl.com/3pehys3
To find the latest version (6) of IPoC (IP over CCSDS) now in Blue Book Format.
Kudos to Dai Stanton for putting in the finishing touches to the document.

I have also added an updated pink sheet version of Space Link Identifiers (SLID) to this directory since Annex A of SLID will now only contain the IPE enumerations. The actual protocol shim byte(s) of the IPE header are now defined formally in IPoC.

Please let me know if you have any comments/concerns over this new version. The goal is to make IPoC Blue at the Fall 2011 meeting in Boulder.

Best regards,

Greg