[Sis-ipo] Draft RiD responses to ESA RIDS against IP over CCSDS

Kazz, Greg J (313B) greg.j.kazz at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Jul 7 17:44:36 EDT 2011

Dear SIS-IPO WG,

I have placed two new files on the SIS-IPO CWE in regards to the ESA RIDS submitted in early July against IP over CCSDS I.e., CCSDS 702.1-R-5.

The draft disposition to the ESA RIDS is found in:

http://tinyurl.com/3w24wsc

The updated IP over CCSDS document as a result of dispositioning these rids are found at:

http://tinyurl.com/43sqljc

Note: This file has the date July7 embedded in the file name.

Please let me know if you have any comments or concerns with these draft dispositions.

Thanks,

Greg Kazz
Chairman CCSDS SIS-IPO WG