[Sis-ipo] FW: Materials for joint meetings in Noordwijk

Kazz, Greg J (313B) greg.j.kazz at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Oct 21 13:05:23 EDT 2009

Dear SLS-SLP and SIS-IPO WG members,

Please look over the attached material for our joint meeting with SIS-MIA on Thursday PM at ESTEC.
Note that some of the SLP members will need to attend the SDLS WG meeting starting at 14:00 on Thursday for the Frame Secondary Header/Insert Zone discussion. Unfortunately this collision could not be avoided.

Best regards,

Greg