[Sis-ipo] Draft Updated IP over CCSDS document now in CWE

Kazz, Greg J greg.j.kazz at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu May 7 16:27:55 EDT 2009

All,

With the expectation that CCSDS will indeed approve the depreciation of direct insertion of IPv4 datagrams into CCSDS frames and therefore only allow IP PDUs to be placed into the CCSDS frames via CCSDS Internet Extension shim byte(s) plus Encapsulation Packet, I have updated the IP over CCSDS DRAFT RED-3 book to reflect these changes.

The document (with the date May4 in the title) is now in the CWE under the SIS-IPO documents subdirectory at'

http://cwe.ccsds.org/sis/docs/Forms/AllItems.aspx?RootFolder=%2fsis%2fdocs%2fSIS%2dIPO%2fDraft%20Documents&FolderCTID=&View=%7b390C4ADA%2dA69B%2d4E52%2dA0DA%2d50C48F989C4B%7d

The filename is: 702x1r3[final]_May4_09_gjk

I made the changes to this document per the discussion we had at the SIS-IPO meeting in COS. Please let me know if you find any discrepancies or if you have any issues with the document.

thanks and best regards,

Greg
Chairman CCSDS SIS-IPO WG