[Sis-ipo] Updated Version of Space Link Protocols Pink Sheet for Colorado Springs Meeting

Kazz, Greg J greg.j.kazz at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Mar 17 12:37:28 EST 2009

Dear SLS-SLP and SIS-IPO WGs,

Based upon the comments I have received to date on the agency review of the pink sheet I have updated the pink sheet. Note that no technical change has been made to the pink sheet which completed agency review on 1/23/09. There are a few syntactical and descriptive changes which make the pink sheet more readable and understandable.

These pink sheets available now in the SLS-SLP public folder at:http://cwe.ccsds.org/sls/docs/Forms/AllItems.aspx?RootFolder=%2fsls%2fdocs%2fSLS%2dSLP%2fDraft%20Documents&FolderCTID=&View=%7b16ACDA38%2dFFA3%2d4657%2d8F27%2dB166C23C24A2%7d

The file name is: 135x0p302[working]-gjk3_17-09.doc

 CCSDS 135.0-P-3.1 Space Link Identifiers - this change concerns the addition of Annex A introducing the CCSDS IP Extension (IPE) shim byte(s) allowing for future expansion of IP PDUs and their enumerations.

The pink sheets is on the agenda for discussion both at the SIS-IPO and SLS-SLP WG meetings in Colorado Springs (April 20-25, 2009).

Best regards,

Greg Kazz
Chairman CCSDS SLS-SLP, SIS-IPO WG