[Sis-ipo] Draft update to IP over CCSDS RED-3 Magenta book

Kazz, Greg J greg.j.kazz at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Nov 12 11:24:15 EST 2008

Dear WG,

Attached please find the update to IP over CCSDS RED-3 based upon the use of the Internet Protocol Extension (IPE) shim discussed at the CCSDS meeting in Berlin in Oct. \
Track changes in Word are turned on so you can see the changes.

Please let me know if you have any comments concerning them.

Also note that I have attached the draft version of Space Link Identifiers that also contain the changes for IPE shim.

I will put these two draft documents onto the public folder of the CWE under SIS-IPO.

best regards,

Greg