[Sis-ipo] Newer version of IP over CCSDS in CWE

Greg Kazz greg.j.kazz at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Mar 19 15:09:19 EST 2008

All,

I've added Section 5 Security to the document now based upon the
input I received from Howie Weiss (thanks!).

Please let me know if you have any additional comments. I've posted
the March 19 document to the SIS-IPO public directory in the CWE.

The URL to view the document is:

http://cwe.ccsds.org/sis/docs/Forms/AllItems.aspx?RootFolder=%2fsis%2fdocs%2fSIS%2dIPO%2fDraft%20Documents&FolderCTID=&View=%7b390C4ADA%2dA69B%2d4E52%2dA0DA%2d50C48F989C4B%7d

At this point, all of the action items from last week's CCSDS meeting
in Crystal City, VA have been completed. So I plan on forwarding this
March 19 version of the IP over CCSDS draft magenta book over to the
CCSDS Secretariat for editing. Once the CESG/CMC gives its blessing,
it will be posted onto the CCSDS web site for Agency-wide review.

best regards,

Greg Kazz
Chairman SIS-IPO WG