[Sis-ipo] Draft Security Section for IP over Everything CCSDS

Greg Kazz greg.j.kazz at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Mar 14 08:04:28 EST 2008

Howie and others,

Please comment on this draft security section that the IP over CCSDS
WG drafted on Tue. based upon the security template.

In particular, can you give me references to the specifications I'd
like to site in the text.

Another thing to consider is where in the Magenta book should I place
this security text considering we should put our security sections
consistently in the same place in all of our CCSDS specifications. I
put this one in Section 2 because it seems to go best in an overview section.

Once this is done, it's bombs away with the document onto the CCSDS
CWE and onward to final WG review, then to the Secretariat for
preeminent posting to the website for agency review.

thanks,
Greg