[Sis-ipo] Re: June 2007 "NASA-CMLP" Report

Adrian J. Hooke adrian.j.hooke at nasa.gov
Thu Jun 21 05:59:06 EDT 2007

At this week's IOAG-11 meeting it was agreed that the CMLP report is
difficult to critique without the large amount of supporting
rationale and analysis that lie behind the summary recommendations.

Accordingly, Les Deutsch of NASA agreed to produce and circulate this
supplementary information. I have CC'd Les and I hope that we will
shortly hear from him with respect for when he expects to have it
ready to distribute.

Klaus-Juergen: please confirm that an IOAG-11 action item exists for
Les to produce this information.

///adrian