[Sis-ipo] International IP Law Firms Profiles 2007

Wendy Liu wendy at tunff.com
Mon Sep 25 08:59:29 EDT 2006

Dear Sir,

Further to a letter to you several months ago, we would like to invite you to actively participate in 2007 edition of our publication either by subscribing, advertising or contributing. The International IP Law Firms Profiles 2007 will be coming out at the end of this year. I hope you will give serious thought to placing an entry in the new edition of the International IP Law Firms Profiles 2007 in accordance with the unsurpassed exposure this directory can bring to you in and out China.

Please check the attached file the Booking Form for participating in the directory and reference on the listing fee. Further details on the entry are available upon request.

Should you have any further queries, please reply to my e-mail wendy at tunff.com or at the fax number +86 10 6421 6729 and I will contact you with more information. We hope to hear from you soon and we hope our mutually beneficial relationship will continual into the future.

Best regards,

Wendy Liu
Tunff Media Corporation Limited

Tel.: +86 10 6428 8779