[Sis-exec] SIS-DTN WG Status

Scott, Keith L. kscott at mitre.org
Mon Sep 13 11:28:43 EDT 2010

The Green Book was finally published.

Working on resolving some issues with the LTP spec.  The spec has been reviewed by the WG and some issues were identified by the AD.  We hope to have resolutions for these before the face-to-face meeting.

Next steps will be LTP interoperability testing and progressing the BP spec.  A draft of the BP spec is out for WG review and we hope that procedurally it will be a simple matter to follow the path of the LTP spec.

We're working to set up some DTN interoperability meetings with other agencies at the CCSDS meetings (sometime Mon, Tues, or Fri PM).

                                --keith