[Sis-exec] Automatically generated CCSDS Beating-o-grams

Durst, Robert C. durst at mitre.org
Fri Oct 23 09:38:21 EDT 2009

Folks,

Many, if not all, of you have received these “Behind Schedule Alerts” from CCSDS.  At the CESG/CMC meeting following next week’s meeting, I’m going to have to report on each of these.  I suspect that some of these reflect a need to update the project status on CCSDS.  If that’s the case, please make the updates.  In other cases, the project is, indeed, behind schedule.  If you have a recovery plan to get back onto schedule, great, let me know.  If not, then please adjust your project schedules and let me know that.

So the bottom line is, figure out what you’re going to do in response to these reminders, do it, and let me know what you did (or are doing).  As I said, I will need to report this to the CESG/CMC, so please make each of these a line item in your WG’s summary that you present at the SIS closing plenary and the slides you submit for my report to the CESG.

Thanks.  Have a great set of meetings next week.  I won’t be getting to Noordwijk until Thursday, but I hope to see you then.

Best regards,
Bob