[Sis-exec] Update the schedule milestones in Framework

Durst, Robert C. durst at mitre.org
Wed Nov 4 13:10:35 EST 2009

Please update your milestones with your best estimate of correct dates going forward.  The CMC will do a "rebaselining" mass-approval shortly after this meeting cycle ends (yes, it still drags on for some of us).  This is your opportunity to establish a schedule that doesn't result in email beatings when you're behind schedule.  Please note that there's a balance to be struck here - if you move your document publication date into the next century, somebody's going to ask (me) questions.  I'd rather not get these questions, thank you very much, so please try to be realistic (for a slightly conservative definition of realistic).  So try to factor in your best guess of all of the bumps in the road that you think are likely to happen, but don't put in lots of "pad" for things that you don't foresee.

Thanks!  Leaving Noordwijk soon, happy about the prospects of being home,
Bob