[Sis-exec] Need one or two bullets on Germany meeting objectives BY WEDNESDAY

Durst, Robert C. durst at mitre.org
Mon Sep 24 11:04:23 EDT 2007

All chairmen of WGs or BOFs (or their deputies -- work that out amongst
yourselves):

I need one or two bullets of your meeting objectives for the Germany
meetings.  Here are some examples:

*CFDP Interoperability Testing WG
*    RID Review and Resolution against 727.0-P-3.1
*Cislunar Space Internetworking WG
*    Draft Red Book 1 discussion
*    Red Book 2 initial planning
*Asynchronous Messaging System WG
*    Reach consensus on suitability of AMS for MOIMS SM&C messaging and
SOIS Application Services messaging
*    Agree on plan for 2nd AMS implementation
*IP Over CCSDS WG
*    RID Review and Resolution against 702.1-R-0

If I can get these by Wednesday I can get them put together and
submitted to Adrian for the opening Plenary.  Dai, I will not be in
Germany on Monday of the CCSDS week, so I hope you will be available to
present the SIS Opening Plenary (you apparently have no more than 7
minutes to do this, so it shouldn't be too bad).

Many thanks,
Bob