[Sis-exec] FW: Planning for the Fall CCSDS Meetings - Darmstadt

Durst, Robert C. durst at mitre.org
Tue Jun 5 16:36:36 EDT 2007

Greg lays down the first bid for meeting coordination.  Thoughts?

Dai -- an FYI to you, I won't be departing the US until the evening of
October 2, due to unavoidable family issues.  Therefore, I won't be
rolling into Darmstadt until sometime the 3rd.  I would second Greg's
request to hold the Mars WG meeting sometime on the 4th.

There's interest in a resurrected DTN BOF, and so I will likely be
scheduling a half-day for that.

Regards,
Bob