[Sis-exec] FW: "Head's Up" about participants in COS CCSDS Meetings

Durst, Robert C. durst at mitre.org
Tue Jan 9 14:08:58 EST 2007

Folks,

There are more people signed up for each of your working groups that
*I* had expected.

Max, I believe that you have a 5 person room allocated, and 7 or 8
signed up.  While this will likely correct itself (do children play
"musical chairs" in Italy -- when the music stops, if you're not
standing in front of a chair, you're out of the game), it might be
worth asking about room availability.

Keith, you have 24 folks signed up for Cislunar(!).

Scott, 19 are signed up for AMS.

Greg, 23 are signed up for IP over CCSDS.

I'm betting that many of these folks have not been to one of your
meetings before, so it might be useful to have a brief introductory
presentation to help bring these folks up to speed (and to preempt
questions that have been resolved previously).

Regards,
Bob