[Sis-exec] FW: [Secretariat] SIS Plenary Agenda

Durst, Robert C. durst at mitre.org
Thu Dec 14 13:28:22 EST 2006

Dai, (and WG chairs):

I'm not going to be in until the 18th.  Can you run the SIS opening
plenary?  Since we have this, I'd like the WG chairs to essentially
prepare their closing (CESG) slides in advance and state their goals
for the week.  I'd also like each of the chairs to produce a table of
the books cited in their charters, with publication date per charter
and current estimate, and current state of the book (e.g., "Draft Green
Book in WG review" "Red Book in CESG review" "Draft Blue in Rid
resolution" "Not started" etc.).  Will summarize for CESG report.

Thanks,
Bob