[Sis-exec] Draft Agendas for SIS WG meetings

Robert C. Durst durst at mitre.org
Thu Feb 3 14:36:55 EST 2005

All,

I have submitted the draft agendas for the Cislunar WG (thanks, Keith) and
SIS Plenary (sorry, Dai) to Debbi Ronning (debbie.ronning at btas.com) for
incorporation into the CCSDS web site.  If the rest of you could cobble
something up and send it to Debbi, copying either me or sis-exec, that would
be great.  Here's what I stuck in for Cislunar and SIS Plenary.  I don't
know what the suspense on this is, but I'm sure the CCSDS folks would say
"the sooner, the better."

Thanks,
Durst

Cislunar WG (44) Day 1:

    SCPS Updates

        "non-controversial"

        "extended signaling on SYN and during connection"

    Green book discussions

        NASA C3I/CEV/LRO information

Cislunar WG (44) Day 2:

    Green book discussions

        Scenarios, Use cases, conops

    Discussion of candidate protocols

====== SIS Plenary (41)  Same room, beginning at 3:00pm:  SIS Plenary draft
agenda  ===
    3:00 - 4:00  Reports of the working groups
    4:00 - 4:30  Group preparation and review of SIS post-meeting report to
CESG
    4:30 Adjourn