[Sis-exec] Start getting your agendas ready for the Toulouse meetings

Robert C. Durst durst at mitre.org
Tue Sep 21 11:32:11 EDT 2004

Folks,

I believe that this is the way the meetings will shake out for the CCSDS
meeting round in Toulouse; in parens I've guesstimated the number of
attendees, fudging on the high side:

Thursday morning:  CFDP Interoperability Testing WG  (10 attendees)

Thursday afternoon:  Unacknowledged CFDP Extensions WG (10 attendees)

Friday morning:  CSI WG  (20 attendees)

Friday afternoon:  DTN BOF followed by SIS Plenary  (20 attendees)

If you could put a draft agenda together and have it ready for when BTAS
requests it, that would be great.  Keith, I think your recent fiesta in San
Antonio should show up on your agenda in some form.  Scott, are you still
going to chair the DTN BOF?  Also, if you think that I'm way too low on
attendees for your WG (because you're going to be giving some great door
prize or something), please let me know and I'll see what can be done.  I
think I've been conservative in my requests, but I'm wrong fairly often...

Thanks!
Durst