[Sis-exec] RE: [CESG] URGENT: YOUR ROOM REQUIREMENTS, FALL 2004, Toulouse

Robert C. Durst durst at mitre.org
Fri Jul 16 22:46:15 EDT 2004

1)  Yes, Cislunar and the SIS plenary shared a day in Montreal, however in
Toulouse, Cislunar needs a full day, not overlapping with the SIS plenary.
The DTN BOF will also meet.

2)  No, all groups that met in Montreal will meet again in Toulouse.

3)  The DTN BOF will meet for a half day, we estimate 20 people in
attendance.

4)  No - no SIS groups will require 5 days. The two CFDP working groups can
meet again for a half-day each (morning and afternoon of the same day,
preferably).  Cislunar will meet for a full day.  The DTN BOF will meet for
a half-day (morning), preferably followed by the SIS Plenary (as the last
meeting of the SIS area meetings).  We will be most grateful if these
meetings can be scheduled contiguously (CFDP WGs, then Cislunar, then
DTN/SIS Plenary) as close as possible to, but preceding, the CESG meetings.

Many thanks,
Bob Durst
SIS Area Director