[Sis-exec] [Fwd: [CESG ALERT] [CESG-ALERT][MODIFIED POLL] "Open" Meeting Minutes and Presentations]

Robert C. Durst durst@mitre.org
Tue, 18 Nov 2003 17:04:32 -0500

--------------010702000108060006080501

WG chairs:  alert - red tape on the horizon.  Sorry about that.

BTW -- anybody feel like it would be good to have WG or Area meetings in
the May time frame?  The Canadian Space Agency has offered up meeting
space the week before SpaceOps (which is May 17-21).  I need to let them
know if we want any space.  Could you all please respond with a request for
WG meeting space (how many days, how many folks).  Also, what are
people's thoughts about having an Area meeting?  I'd like to kick off
the DTN BOF and the SCPS Reconfirmation activities, and an open meeting
might be the right place for that.

Thoughts?

Thanks,
Durst