[Sis-dtn] [EXTERNAL] [BULK] Re: Proposed topics for the weekly meetings

Singh, Somendra {Simon} (GSFC-5820) simon.singh at nasa.gov
Wed May 29 14:14:08 UTC 2024

Hi Bob,

I would prefer to keep the meeting for tomorrow. We have some issues that we would like to discuss, assuming that at least folks from APL, MSFC and others may join the meeting.

I am also looking for the latest draft for HPRP, so if anybody can point me to it. Thanks

Best regards
Simon Singh
Simon.Singh at nasa.gov
443 538 7176 c