[Sis-dtn] ION and in-order delivery

"구철회" chkoo at kari.re.kr
Sat Feb 17 05:22:32 UTC 2024

Yes! ION's DTPC is a good reference for a gateway service between CL and BP application as a glue for a reliable service interface among them.
This function would be quite useful and it is analogous to OS (operating system that supports file system...).

A concept of DTN OS would be interesting. If realized, I think many potential BP applications will be beneficiaries of this, including CFDP Class 1 for example.

          DTN OS                    BP Applications
  CL + in-order storage         CFDP, ......

Cheol