[Sis-dtn] IPN URI Scheme Service Numbers

Birrane, Edward J. Edward.Birrane at jhuapl.edu
Thu May 25 21:31:07 UTC 2023

Thank you for this list!

Having an idea of proposed standard services is an excellent way to start the discussion of how would we identify/enumerate services.

_Ed

Edward J. Birrane, III, Ph.D. (he/him/his)
Chief Engineer, Space Constellation Networking
Supervisor, Embedded Applications Group
Space Exploration Sector
Johns Hopkins Applied Physics Laboratory
(W) 443-778-7423 / (C) 443-690-8272