[Sis-dtn] IPN URI Scheme Service Numbers

Vint Cerf vint at google.com
Thu May 25 04:56:43 UTC 2023

keep in mind that some of the real-time functions we found useful in the
Internet may be less useful in the DTN because of uncertain and long delays
for response - the resolution of a transient problem may get data too late
to be useful. We might need to think through triggers in the bundle relay
nodes that capture state when a problem arises and sends to a network
management site.