[Sis-dtn] [EXT] RE: SIS-DTN Input to SIS report to CESG

Sanchez Net, Marc (US 332H) marc.sanchez.net at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue May 16 00:26:07 UTC 2023

Thanks Bob for putting together this summary of last week’s meetings and for the productive discussion.

One additional comment: I find the acronym HTP too similar to LTP (and HTTP), which may cause confusion. I have no problem naming the protocol after Adrian Hook, but I would prefer to have a completely new name rather than one that reuses 2/3 of the words in the current protocol name.

Thanks,
Marc Sanchez Net (332H)
Telecommunications Engineer
Jet Propulsion Laboratory