[Sis-dtn] Spring 2023 SIS-DTN Meeting Materials

Robert C Durst durst at mitre.org
Tue May 9 15:56:26 UTC 2023

All,

The agenda and presentation materials for the Spring SIS-DTN meetings are
(or will be) on the CWE site, here: Spring 2023 SIS-DTN - All Documents
(ccsds.org)
<https://cwe.ccsds.org/sis/docs/Forms/AllItems.aspx?RootFolder=%2Fsis%2Fdocs
%2FSIS%2DDTN%2FMeeting%20Materials%2F2023%2FSpring%202023%20SIS%2DDTN&Folder
CTID=0x012000050F193BA5186E4497F14E97DBA90814&View=%7B679CC4EC%2D20EF%2D4AB6
%2D9FF7%2DD851E088D6B8%7D> .

The current agenda is there (and attached), as well as the following
briefings that have been received to date:

1.	"DTN Stages" - a briefing that frames the Thursday morning
discussion with the SEA/System Architecture group.  It will be helpful if
you can review this presentation, in particular slides 9-13, prior to the
Thursday morning discussion.
2.	"Making it Work" - Keith Scott's notes on security, identity,
network management, and routing.  We will be discussing this on Friday
morning.
3.	"DTKA 2023" - A presentation by Scott Burleigh on Delay Tolerant Key
Administration, for discussion during the joint session with the
SEA/Security Working Group on Thursday afternoon.

If you have materials to present, please upload them to the folder above.
If you have any issues with uploading to that folder, you can send the
materials to me and I'll upload them on your behalf.

Thanks!
Bob

(I am aware of the conceit of referring to any agenda as "Final."  The
*current* "Final" agenda now has a date on it.)