[Sis-dtn] LTPv2 Draft Blue Book for Review

"박희웅" HuiungPark at kari.re.kr
Tue Jul 18 11:39:03 UTC 2023

Hello, Jeremy & Felix
I am Huiung Park from KARI.

I was reading through the LTPv2 draft document and noticed something that doesn't seem natural: the sentence in 4.1.8.3 on page A-17 should be changed to the following.

Current: 4.1.8.3 The value session number length filed must be incremented by one for each session created by this entity.
Changes: 4.1.8.3 The value session number filed must be incremented by one for each session created by this entity.

Please verify if I have modified it correctly.

Thank you.
Huiung Park